Pre-design and planning for project success
Pre-design starts with having relevant planning data. Claycomb provides the technical information you need to make the best facility decisions for your school district.
- School Site
- Structural and mechanical features
- Plant maintainability
- Safety and security
- Educational adequacy
- Environment for Education
Second, through interactive workshops with key personnel, we use the Facility Assessment to help you establish a Long Range Facility Plan. This plan includes:
- Appropriate facility capacities, utilization levels, and school size
- Enrollment triggers to keep up with population changes and program needs
- When to modernize older schools based on cost efficiencies
- Analyzing sites for optimum use and feasibility
- Cost estimates and budgets
With all the technical data compiled, you are ready to start Bond Planning. We have extensive experience facilitating stakeholder meetings and can help you organize your planning committee.
Claycomb has developed a collaborative bond planning process that guides stakeholders step-by-step though a variety of activities. This process can be tailored to fit your schedule and timing needs.
Our bond planning assistance includes:
- Generating schedules, meeting agendas, and developing meeting protocol
- Creating presentation graphics
- Documenting Committee progress
- Reviewing historical data
- Assisting the Committee in prioritizing projects
- Offering technical guidance regarding costs and scheduling
Our team of experts can guide your stakeholders through the bond planning process, ensuring they have input and creating buy-in for your facility improvement plans.